This is for users running Cyanogen OS 13.1 on OnePlus One in India. The company mentions that the ‘Cortana India update’ will start rolling out automatically when on WiFi. Microsoft had launched an update to Windows 10 in November last year, which made available its digital personal assistant Cortana in India, Canada, Japan and Australia.
The first such service centre, which OnePlus is dubbing Exclusive Service Centres or ESC, has opened in Bangalore. Another 5 centres will be launched in New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad and Chennai, totalling 6 OnePlus ESCs in India. OnePlus claims that the centres will set a new service standard for the country with its “stellar customer support infrastructure.”
A recent report by Cnet which quoted the company’s co-founder Carl Pei, revealed that OnePlus 3 can be launched by the end of the second quarter of 2016. Though not many details have been revealed about the upcoming flagship device yet, the report says the device will feature a new design and will not be on the lines of OnePlus 2. Pei also stated that OnePlus 3 will be available as an unlocked device in the US as well as other markets.
- OnePlus announced OnePlus 2 flagship device today priced at $329 and $389 for 16GB and 64GB variant.
- The device will go on sale in select countries including India on August 11.
- Features: magnesium aluminum alloy frame, removable & swappable back cover, USB Type-C port, finger print scanner on home button
- Specs: 5.5″ full HD In-Cell display, Snapdragon 810 v2.1 processor, 4GB RAM, 13MP backend cam with f/2.0 aperture & 4K video support, 5MP selfie cam
- Sports 3,300mAh battery, dual-SIM card slot, LTE support on both SIM, WiFi, Bluetooth, and runs on Lollipop based Oxygen OS
OnePlus VR headset is now available on Amazon India for Rs 99 a box. Add to it Rs 50 for shipping if you’re just ordering a single unit. The unit are made available for the grand launch of OnePlus Two handset July 28 at 7.30AM IST. Hit read more if you want to buy the VR headset.