This is for a 100 MW solar project at Veltoor in Telangana. CLP India acquired 49% stake in SE Solar, a special purpose vehicle set-up by Suzlon. CLP India, a subsidiary of Hong Kong-based power company CLP, has the option to acquire the remaining 51% in future. The project is expected to be commissioned by May and will be funded 80% by debt and 20% by equity.

Wind Turbine maker Suzlon Group on enters into pact with CLP India

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *