It is allowing developers to earn 15% more share in revenue when they complete a one-year subscription per customer and has added a new feature called ‘Search Ads’ to display ads on search results. Apple takes 30% of revenue and the remaining 70% goes to the developer.

Apple revamping its App Store

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *